phantommenace Index du Forum
phantommenace Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Papermaps -%&Papermaps (2.011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    phantommenace Index du Forum -> Instance & Sorties -> Instance(s) Eltnen
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ademedor

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Papermaps -%&Papermaps (2.011) Répondre en citant

Papermaps - Papermaps (2011) > bit.ly/1U5hCTP

It....is....now....available....everywhere....CDs....are....sold....in....Canada....and....onlineIt...stayed...on...the...chart...for...four...weeks,...peaking...at...NoBut...now...that...youre...here...we...seek...common...groundThe...album...debuted...on...the!Earshot...Monthly...Top...200...Chart...at...No.100...in...September,...2012...[16]...and...the...song..."Reaction...Formation"...entered...the...CBC...Radio...3...R3-30...Chart...the...week...ending...October...12...at...No23)..before..re-entering..the..chart..again..(at..No.36)..on..October..22,..2013..where..it..remained..for..four..more..consecutive..weeks.[23]You...are...my...sin^..!earshot:..charts:..september..2012^....Blog....Archive....Tuesday....Happenings....No.6........Album....out....Today!Lets...deal...with...itNot..sure..how..it..ends,..but..it..started..with..a..kissSo..strike..up..the..band,..lets..give..him..a..handEarshot-online.com..(November..8,..2011)^...Burland,...ChrisThere...Are...Wolves...on...Exclaim.ca...(June...1,...2012)No,...Im...just...resting...my...eyesLets..consummate..thisLets...complicate...thingsYou...can...sit...beside...meShadow...TheatreNothingThe...Memory...SongPoor...CityThe...Edge...of...China...TownThe...HedonistVanauley...WalkWishful...ThinkerYou...Are...My...Gallows...Contact...usFAQTermsPrivacyBlogBand...directoryGig...locations...2016...Sonicbids,...LLC...^....EXPO....Changes....Band....Name,....Releases....New....TrackEarshot-online.com..(November..8,..2011)I...made...the...myth...so...that...it...would...help...my...appealI...will...fall...from...rhymeAnd..why..should..I..care..anyway?..Even..monuments..crumbleRetrieved....on....November....12,....2011That....hell....be....there....if....she....wants....him....to....and....he....wants....toHow...can...he...dare,...dare...to...even...try?...Track...Name:...Forever...I...dont...need...forever,...cause...I...dont...fit...togetherNow...theres...something,...Girl,...I...need...you...to...knowI..only..know..what..feels..right..Why..be..so..uptight?..I..only..do..what..feels..right..Discography..Full..Length..AlbumsPapermaps(CD/Digital,..April..19,..2011,..Sparks..Music../..EMI..Canada)Inferior..Ghost(LP/CD/Digital,..August..28,..2012,..Sparks..Music../..Universal..Music..Canada)Darker..Lights(LP/CD/Digital,..October..8,..2013,Sparks..Music../..Universal..Music..Canada)SinglesReunion(7"/..Digital,..2011Mediabase..Canada..Alternative..Rock..Spins..Chart..Peak:..40)The..Hedonist..(Digital,..2013Mediabase..Canada..Alternative..Rock..Spins..Chart..Peak:36)Shadow..Theatre..((Digital,..2014Mediabase..Canada..Alternative..Rock..Spins..Chart..Peak:..TBD)..Set..List..Sets..are..typically..30..-..40..minutesWhen....I....make....my....exit,....Ill....take....no....credit f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    phantommenace Index du Forum -> Instance & Sorties -> Instance(s) Eltnen Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation